These Crafter’s Companion Photopolymer stamp sets have been designed to complement the launch of the brand-new Spectrum Noir Sparkle ink sets. The stamp sets include a mix of enchanting silhouette and outline images, so you can explore the fabulous creative applications that you can achieve using amazing Sparkle inks.
- 9 Piece Photopolymer stamp set
- Designed to use with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle inks or similar
What's the difference between Photopolymer Stamps and Acrylic Stamps
- Photopolymer Stamps are higher-quality material and more durable over time
- Photopolymer stamps are heavier and less stretchy than Acrylic Stamps and more “clear & shiny” than Acrylic Stamps..
- Photopolymer stamps are made to transfer ink so the ink sticks to the stamp extremely well, producing a crisper, cleaner image.
- Acrylic Stamps are typically less expensive, but they are not as durable as photopolymer stamps.